World Trade Center Metz Saarbrücken operates a business network within the Greater Region Germany-France-Luxembourg-Belgium and provides services and premises to growing companies. Its objective is to promote business relations between companies in this crossborder region, through thematic meetings, exchanges, and one major business club “Le Club”.
Thanks to its strategically placed location at the heart of Europe, the cities of Metz and Saarbrücken are the perfect international place for business, R&D, culture, meetings and more:
- Connections: airports – the international airport of Luxembourg and the airports of Saarbrücken and Metz-Nancy-Lorraine connect the region with the rest of the world. There is also an excellent rail network with high-speed trains, connecting major cities across Europe.
- 95,000 sqm of technological platforms, research laboratories and teaching premises are located in Metz (CNRS, LEM3, university of Lorraine and GTL)
- 5 research institutes are settled in Saarbrücken: two Max-Planck-Institutes, German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI), Leibnitz Institute for New Materials (INM), Helmholtz-Center (CISPA).
- In 2019 Metz was designated UNESCO City of Music and joined the Creative Cities Network of 246 cities all around the world.
- Many business and conference centers, hosting events of all sizes.
A joined industrial past, a historic multiculturalism of workforce, qualified and, well-motivated workforce, intercultural dynamics and bi- or even tri-lingualism drives various industries to base operations here and enhances the competitive edge in this region.
Together with its founding members like the International Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK) of Saarland, the Cities of Metz and Saarbrucken, Metz metropolitan region…, the first binational WTC Metz-Saarbrücken, supports the local industry: Automotive, Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing, Retail & Consumer, Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering, R&D
During this webinar you will learn about Metz Saarbrücken, the leading industries, the way to do business in Bulgaria, export and import opportunities, investment possibilities and how to find the right business partner.
World Trade Center Leeuwarden supports companies with international ambitions and helps to professionalize export and import by offering knowledge and opening new markets by connecting with potential business partners through its global network.
- Brief introduction by Mr. Evert Jan Schouwstra, WTC Leeuwarden
- Presenting Metz Saarbrücken video
- Presentations about Business opportunities for (Dutch) companies and WTC Metz Saarbrücken by ms. Stephanie Jüstel, Assistant Manager of WTC Metz Saarbrücken
- Presentations about How to do business, Cultural aspects included and the impact is of the corona crisis by Mr. Oliver Gröll, IHK Saarland (founding member of WTC Metz Saarbrücken)- Managing Director, Head of Foreign Trade And Ms. Danièle Behr, Inspire Metz, Business developer for cross-border activities and Director of BEHR Consulting