This webinar will focus on the region of Binh Duong in Vietnam. Interested in doing business in this region or do you wish to expand your knowledge? We will focus on the opportunities that are there, the pitfalls, the cultural differences and how to find the right business partner.
Located in the Southeast region of the country and defined as the Southern Key Economic Zone 2, the most important center of economic activity in the country creating 40 percent of the national GDP, Binh Duong offers many opportunities.
Key sectors include electronics, software, IT, telecom, hi-tech agriculture production, and processing as the primary drivers for future investments. The majority of manufacturing plants are in furniture and apparel and textile, wood products, metal, and plastic.
Binh Duong is one of the most developed industrial hubs in Southern Vietnam, along with Ho Chi Minh City and Dong Nai.
Due to its proximity to Ho Chi Minh City, the province has quick access to a major seaport, international airport, and is a business services hub serving Ho Chi Minh City.
Binh Duong ranks second in terms of foreign investments. Foreign enterprises choose the southern key economic region as an investment destination, due to its young and abundant labour force with lower wages than other countries, and large consumer market.
Interested to know what opportunities Binh Duong offers for your business? Find out during the 1 hour webinar on Binh Duong.
- Introduction by Mr. Evert-Jan Schouwstra – Director WTC Leeuwarden
- Introduction of Binh Duong New City by Mr Nguyen The Duy, Marketing Director Becamex IDC
- Presenting Binh Duong New City video
- Doing business in Vietnam by Mr. Andries Pasma – owner of Freelux bv
- Introduction of WTC Binh Duong New City by Ms. Huynh Dinh Thai Linh – Director WTC Binh Duong New City